Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tutu!!!!!

One of my really good friends Alison...super fun and creative...had a brilliant idea to make a tutu for her daughter as part of her Halloween costume and it came out super cute! So I picked her brain and asked her the same questions about 100 times (hey I am forgetful at times) on how to make it. Turns out to be one of the easiest things I ever attempted. The first one I made (and the only so far) turned out to be too big for Haley, so I am decorating her room with it around her diaper genie for now. Check it out below............HI MOM (I love you)!!!!!




3 comments:

Tammy Waida said...

I would love to know how to make a tutu! I'm not creative and I can't sew, other than buttons and Carson's blankie tag back on, but if it's not much more than some needle and thread, I could possibly do it.

Jody said...

It is super easy no sewing required! Copy this site into your browser and you are on your way, let me know if you have any questions. http://tutusbowsandmore.com/pages/tutuinstructions.htm

Tyan said...

LOVE it! You have to put pictures up of her in that!